Top 5 High School Basketball Mixtapes of All Time

High school basketball mixtapes have been a staple of sports culture since the late 2000s. Nowadays, every basketball star has a mixtape consisting of the best highlights from their time in high school. Many of these mixtapes take the internet by storm and rack up millions of views. In this article, I will be ranking the top five best high school basketball mixtapes of all time.

#5: Jalen Green

Coming in at the number five spot is Jalen Green. This mixtape has everything from acrobatic dunks to step-back threes, showcasing his pure athleticism.

#4: Seventh Woods

At the number four spot is Seventh Woods. What makes this mixtape so crazy is the fact that he was only 14 years old when this was made of him. As a freshman, he was embarrassing upperclassmen, dunking on and blocking everything that was in sight.

#3: Aquille Carr

Aquille Carr is ranked at third on the list. Known as “The Crime Stopper”, the 5’6″ beast went viral when his mixtape consisting of dunks, ankle-breakers and blocks.

#2: Zion Williamson 

Arriving at the number two spot on the list is Zion Williamson. No surprise here: Zion was an absolute stud in high school. He put fear in the eyes of every high schooler who came in his path and probably dunked on them.

#1: John Wall

And coming in at the number one spot, the mixtape GOAT: John Wall. This is pretty much universally known as the best high school basketball mixtape of all time and there are many reasons why. This video has everything you need in a great mixtape and highlights John Wall’s full bag. When watching this video you might imagine if you had to guard John Wall after a long day at school.

About the Contributor
Max Newman
Max Newman, Staff Writer
Max is a senior at St. X. He is a member of the soccer team and Spanish Club. In his free time he likes to watch sports and doodle. His favorite color is maroon.