Top 3 Underrated Lunch Items

Ms. Tish serving food at the special entree line (Cooper Furlong)

Everyone knows about the fan favorites like the Buff Chick and the Rice Bowl, but no one knows about the underground goodies that are right in front of your eyes. These are my top three underrated lunch items…

#3 The Italian Sub

The Italian Sub is not so underground compared to what’s coming next. Being one of the most flavorful lunch items, The Italian Sub hasn’t drawn nearly much attention as it should in my time at St. X. The Italian Sub takes a deep dive into authentic Italian flavor that will make you feel like you are having a nice lunch in Venice.

#2 BBQ Chicken Pizza

Although it doesn’t make an appearance very often, the BBQ Chicken Pizza is always a reliable lunch option. The pizza is a very versatile meal, although it may seem simple you can match this pizza with all of the sides and sauces that FLIK has to offer.

#1 The Daily Special

Whether it’s something you eat outside of school all the time or something that you have never heard of, the Daily Special is always a reliable pick. If you are a person that loves trying new foods, the Daily Special is for you. Always keeping a diverse roster of flavors, The Daily Special is something that will always give you a solid lunch experience

About the Contributor
Cooper Furlong
Cooper Furlong, Staff Writter
Cooper is a current junior at St. Xavier. Cooper is an advocate for the PGA Tour and looks down on the recently created LIV Tour. This guy could spend weeks watching the PGA, Star Wars, and more golf on YouTube. Cooper very deeply admires the color Baby Blue.