College Programs Check Out Tiger Hoops Hype

Edited by Graham Krezmien

Coaches from Ohio University, Xavier, Cincinnati and Notre Dame have all been on Poplar Level Road recently to check out the 2023-24 Tiger basketball team, which kicks off its season on November 28, aiming to make their first trip to Rupp Arena since 1995.

After a productive last season, which included the emergence of perhaps the most talented freshman class in recent memory and an increased workload on the sophomore players, the Tigers have both the experience and talent to justify the hype they are receiving this offseason.

Last season, sources close to the program said that the team wasn’t garnering much attention from college coaches. This season, however, the squad has coaches circling the building.

Junior Graham Krezmien credits this buzz to the hard work the team is putting in, saying, “We are working harder than any team in the state, and it’s going to show this season.”

“Lick-back season,” as Graham describes it, is in full swing, and the Tigers are ready to pounce.

*Bellarmine University has attended a workout since publishing this article.

About the Contributor
Cameron Marks
Cameron Marks, Staff Writer
Cameron plays baseball for the Tigers. He participates in frequent games of 2-on-2 pickup basketball and has the pick and roll operating skills of a prime Rajon Rondo with the midrange of late career Chris Paul. He also own and operates a soon to be Fortune 500 pressure washing and sealing company. Lastly, he has created a perennial powerhouse of a fantasy football team, with many saying he has the GM skills of Chris Grier in the way he is able to fleece high value players with little-to-no return for the opposing team.