Max Cherry: The YouTube Creator Making Waves

May 9, 2023

Photo+by+Ricky+Gonzales+

Photo by Ricky Gonzales

Max Cherry, a current senior, is chasing his dream of making waves in the YouTube community with his friendly and humorous videos that showcase his creativity and personality.

Max started making YouTube videos in the sixth grade and has continued to produce content ever since. Cherry films his videos in a variety of locations, including the University of Louisville, Great Clips, local parks, downtown Louisville and even McDonald’s. He posts videos every Tuesday and has a loyal following who eagerly awaits his latest creations.

Cherry began his YouTube career because he had video ideas in his head and wanted to bring them to life. He continues to create videos because he wants to have an impact on people’s lives. 

Max’s ultimate goal is to make YouTube his full-time job. He hopes to inspire and meet new people every day and sees his channel as a way to achieve that. He also plans to begin traveling soon and incorporating more aspects into his content, such as clothing brands.

Coming up with video ideas can be a challenge, but Max pays extra attention to what goes on around him every day and tries to turn his daily experiences into entertaining videos. Although he hasn’t had a viral video yet, he sees one coming in the near future.

Photo by Max Cherry